This community is for fans of the great Robert A. Zimmerman.
When you post for the first time, I would appreciate it if you included some information about yourself. It's not required, but it would be nice in order to make this a friendly community. Just make sure you put it behind a lj cut in order to make people's friends pages more managable. If you don't know how to do a lj cut you can refer to the lj FAQ under help.
1. What is your name? 2. Where are you from? 3. What is your favorite Dylan song? 4. What is your favorite Dylan album? 5. Who are your favorite bands/musicians? 6. What is your favorite Dylan moment? 7. In your opinion, what is Dylan's most underrated work?
In order to keep the peace, there are a few rules.
1. Be respectful of fellow members. It's fine to joke around, but don't do it maliciously and try not to act elitist. We're all friends here.
2. This is a Bob Dylan community first, second and last. Drawing comparisons to other artists and making recomendations to similar artists is encouraged. Before you do though, check to see if anything has already been posted on the topic. If it has been, please refer to that post and don't make a new one.
3. Sharing of music is encouraged. This includes music from similar artists and Dylan covers by either you or other artists. Please keep in mind however that this is not the the place to promote your own music. Keep it Dylan related and it won't be an issue.
4. Tangents are fine but just keep in mind the main purpose of this community.
My goal first and foremost as moderator is to let you discuss Dylan as openly and as freely as possible. Just please try to keep these rules in mind as loose guidelines for what is and is not appropriate when you are participating in the community.
If you have any issues in or about this community or suggestions to make it better, feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org